- Python – Our language of choice due to it’s ease of use/reuse and overall flexibility. Python is fantastic as glue-ware: interfacing with many other languages and services.
- C/C++ – We are always ready to dive into a good C based project due to the language’s speed and power. We use C mostly for embedded systems projects and C++ for higher level applications which require speed and stronger typing than Python provides.
- Django – Not so much a language as a framework; we’ve used Django to build scalable, dynamic web applications.
- ARM based Embedded Systems – We’ve used many different flavors of Linux and other (RT)OS’s on ARM cores and built various applications from data acquisition to wireless networking applications fur such systems.
- Arduino – We’ve used this open-source embedded system (built on Atmel microcontrollers) as the basis for various sensing and control applications.
- PIC – We’ve built various DAQ and control circuits around Microchip’s PIC processors.
- MySQL – We’ve used the industry standard MySQL DB in a handful of projects, including as the storage back-end for web applications.
- PostgreSQL – Quickly becoming the standard SQL based DB for high reliability requirement applications and one that we’ve also used as web application back-end data store.